Now, this may seem a bit strange, but in working towards my Access course completion, I am trying to read all sorts of things and I am finding it difficult to settle with one book at a time. However, I will list them all and list dates when they are completed.
If you have any comments or thoughts on the books I have listed, or indeed have any suggestions for others to read, please let me know.
- Keynes – A Very Short Introduction(AVSI) – Robert Skidelsky (in progress)
- Game Theory – AVSI – Ken Binmore (in progress)
- Critical Thinking – A Concise Guide – Bowell & Kemp (in progress)
- Think – Simon Blackburn (in progress)
- More Sex is Safer Sex – Steven E. Landsburg (completed, great book)
- The Undercover Economist – Tim Harford (completed, really good)
- Thinking Strategically – Dixt & Barry (Kindle Edition) (in progress)
- ‘Wealth of Nations – Adam Smith (Kindle Edition) (in progress)
- The Republic – Plato (Kindle Edition) (in progress)
I could have sworn there were more but those are the ones in front of me on the desk now. Will update as and when…